Restructure Your Mortgage
There are many reasons why you might restructure your existing mortgage. This restructure is called a “Refinance”. You may want a lower monthly payment, use existing equity for renovations, consolidate debt, or upgrade your mortgage features. Regardless of your reason to refinance your mortgage, you must move into something that makes the most sense to you!
Contact me if you have any mortgage refinance questions.
Reasons to Refinance
- Lower your monthly payment
- Consolidate high interest and/or high payment debt to increase cash flow
- Lock into a better rate and/or term
- Increase your amortization
- Utilize existing equity to complete renovations
- Pull out equity to use on additional investments