Chris Kolinski is Saskatoon's best
iSask Mortgage Brokers Saskatoon
My Commitment to You
- Communication. You can expect frequent updates throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Mortgage industry updates. When there are changes to rates, rules, or products, I will keep you in the loop.
- I will ask you a ton of questions. Questions lead to answers. Answers lead to the right mortgage advice.
- Post mortgage funding support. I am here when the lenders are closed.
- Personalized mortgage strategy.
- If you are trusting me with your referral, you can trust I will treat their mortgage like I would treat my own.
Don't just settle for average. Use the best.
Get Pre-Approved Before You Shop!
Your Mortgage Story
Everyone has a unique mortgage story. Just like a storybook, your mortgage might be similar to another, but it will have its own components that make it distinct. Which is why it is important to have a mortgage broker that asks the right questions and listens to your story. By doing these two things (asking and listening) your mortgage broker can determine the best available mortgage for your story.
Ultimately, the goal is to save you the most amount of money possible, while having a flexible mortgage that meets your current and future needs.
I want to hear your mortgage story.
Who Am I?
I am a Father, Husband, Mortgage Wizard, and Community Volunteer. These are all titles that I take very seriously.
Born and raised in Saskatoon, I have deep roots entrenched in this community. I love this city, which is why my wife and I choose to raise our two beautiful daughters here. I truly believe in the mantra “Family – Work – Community”.
Helping people with their mortgages isn’t just a job to me; it is my career. I made a career out of assisting homeowners with one of the largest financial decisions of their lives. And it is something I am really good at.